A simple snack for Halloween parties using food safe plastic gloves with candy corn for fingernails and stuffed with popcorn.
- 15 cups air-popped popcorn, unsalted
- 25 pieces candy corn
- 5 poly disposable gloves, clear, one size fits most (powder-free and food safe)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Prepare popcorn according to the air popper directions.
- Take 1 food safe plastic glove and place 1 piece of candy corn at the end of each finger for fingernails.
- Fill each glove with 3 cups of popcorn. Place some popcorn in fingers first and then add the remaining popcorn to glove.
- Tie the end of glove with ribbon or yarn.
- 1/2 cup of unpopped kernels equals 16 cups of popped popcorn. Enjoy the leftover popcorn (about 1 cup).
- Prepare popcorn in a microwave according to package directions or on top of the stove.
- Serving Size (1 glove):
- Calories 130
- Total Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 20mg
- Total Carbohydrates 28g
- Fiber 3g
- Total Sugars 8g
- Protein 3g
Adapted from Alice Henneman, MS, RDN. Healthy Halloween Party Foods with Popcorn. Retrieved from https://food.unl.edu/.