Yield: 6-8 muffins
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup low fat milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup broccoli florets, gently rubbed under cold running water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Crack eggs into a mixing bowl. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw eggs.
- To the eggs add salt, pepper, and milk. Whisk together.
- Add broccoli and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Grease muffin tin with cooking spray or preferred method.
- Pour egg mixture into a greased muffin tin, 2⁄3 full.
- Bake at 375°F for 18-20 minutes until eggs are completely set or reach an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Want to include some grains with your egg muffin? Cut your muffin in half and wrap in a whole-grain tortilla for a portable, grab-and-go breakfast.
- Calories 160
- Total Fat 11g
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 205mg
- Sodium 600mg
- Total Carbohydrates 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Total Sugars 0g, includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein 11g
- Vitamin D 6%
- Calcium 15%
- Iron 6%
- Potassium 4%
Nutrition Software Used:
Esha Food Processor