- 2 cups broccoli, raw, washed, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, washed, peeled, shredded
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, canned in 100% juice, drained
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken (12 oz.)
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing
- 12 large lettuce leaves, washed
- Wash hands with soap and water. Combine broccoli, carrots, and pineapple in a large bowl. Stir in chicken and dressing. Mix well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- For each wrap, place 1/3 cup filling on the bottom half of the lettuce leaf and roll tightly. Enjoy!
Suggestion: Filling may be made up to one day in advance.
Picnic Tip: Pack with ice or ice packs to keep cold until serving time.
- Calories 67
- Total Fat 3g
- Sodium 73mg
- Total Carbohydrates 4.1g
- Protein 7g
Recipe adapted from: Mount Lebanon Elementary School, Pendleton, South Carolina found on USDA's MyPlate Kitchen Recipes.