Individualizing Your Pumping Journey
Christi Schill, RN, IBCLC, Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant answers common questions from moms as they prepare to return to work:
- Will my baby take a bottle?
- How much milk do I need to store before returning to work?
- What bottle should be used?
- Will I have enough milk for my baby?
- What can I do to increase my milk supply?
The Nutrition Education Program (NEP) delivers evidence-based nutrition education and obesity prevention interventions through a combination of education strategies coupled with multi-level community changes that occur within the environment to promote healthy eating and active lifestyles.
This material was funded by USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – SNAP and Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP).