Choose MyPlate: Selected Consumer Messages
FREE PowerPoint and Online Slide Show
Alice Henneman, MS, RD
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
Questions or comments? Email Alice Henneman
(Some of the features of the PowerPoint uploaded slightly differently to the slide show then they appear in the actual PowerPoint.)
NOTE: To embed this slide show on your blog or website, copy this code. TIP: If you can't copy it from Internet Explorer, trying copying it from Firefox.
<div style="width:425px" id="__ss_8217246"> <strong style="display:block;margin:12px 0 4px"><a href="http://www.slideshare.net/alicehenneman/choose-myplate-selected-consumer-messages" title="Choose MyPlate: Selected Consumer Messages" target="_blank">Choose MyPlate: Selected Consumer Messages</a></strong> <iframe src="http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/8217246?rel=0" width="425" height="355" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no"></iframe> <div style="padding:5px 0 12px"> View more presentations from <a href="http://www.slideshare.net/alicehenneman" target="_blank">University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension</a> </div> </div>
- IMPORTANT: RIGHT click on the ABOVE red link. A pop-up box should appear.
- LEFT click on the option offered by your browser: Either "Save target as ..." or "Save link as..."
TIP: If you can't download the PowerPoint from Internet Explorer, trying downloading it from Firefox. Email Alice Henneman if you have problems.
NOTE: I also have posted the slides on SlideShare where they also can be downloaded, if you have a SlideShare account (accounts are free). The link to access them there is: Choose MyPlate: Selected Consumer Messages PowerPoint
Related Choose MyPlate Materials
- Name that Veggie (online slide show and FREE downloadable PowerPoint)
- Dietary Guidelines for American, 2010: Quiz Yourself (online slide show and FREE downloadable PowerPoint)
- Test Your Salt Savvy
- Get Heart Smart about Sodium pdf
- Add a Little Spice (and Herbs) to Your Life! (free handout and PowerPoint - add back flavor when cutting back on salt)
- Meet the Grain Group (free handout and PowerPoint - gives information on identifying whole grains)
- No-Salt Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix