Sign Up for Cook It Quick Monthly Email Newsletter
(or REMOVE/CHANGE your email address)
Questions or comments? Email: Alice Henneman, MS, RD, UNL Extension in Lancaster County
Cook It Quick's goal is to make you "hungry for healthy food" by offering tips and delicious, quick-to-prepare, inexpensive recipes.
- Preparing these recipes and using the tips will help you increase consumption of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy products.
- At the same time, you will reduce sodium, solid fats, and calories. Food safety tips are included.
~Alice Henneman, MS, RD
Scroll down this page to:
- Change your email address
Questions or Comments? Alice Henneman, MS, RD, Extension Educator
Subscribe Cook It Quick Newsletter
(To return to this page after subscribing, use your back button)
The Cook It Quick (CIQ) list requires confirmation. You MUST respond to the confirmation email from "LISTSERV.UNL.EDU LISTSERV Server" within 48 hours after subscribing to confirm your subscription.
►If you don't receive an email in a couple of minutes, check your spam / junk folder.
Unsubscribe Cook It Quick Newletter(To return to this page after unsubscribing, use your back button)
NOTE: You will receive an email with a subject head of "Re: unsubscribe CIQ" when you unsubscribe. This email does NOT require further action.
How to change your email address
- First "unsubscribe" from the old address.
- Then, after you have received an email confirmation you have "unsubscribed," proceed to "subscribe" to the new address.