Ingredients (8 Servings)
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 (14 oz.) jar or can spaghetti sauce
- 2 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tube (10 biscuits each) refrigerator biscuits
- Preheat oven to 3500
- In a skillet, brown ground beef. Drain fat.
- Add spaghetti sauce to ground beef. Continue cooking until hot.
- Spread mixture in bottom of a 9x 13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place biscuits on top of cheese layer.
- Bake approximately 10 minutes or until biscuits are done.
- Using a spatula, place each serving upside down (ground beef up) on a plate.
Per Serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 15 g (22% DV), Saturated Fat 6 g (28% DV),Cholesterol 52 mg (17% DV), Sodium 641 mg (28% DV), Total Carbohydrate 19 g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g(6% DV), Sugars 6 g, Protein 21 g, Vitamin A 9%, Vitamin C 1%, Calcium 24%, Iron 13%.