Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 2 6-inch French rolls
- 3/4 c. pizza sauce
- 1/4 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. green pepper, chopped*
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped*
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Cut French rolls in half as you would to make a sandwich. Place each half on a baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each half.
- Top each half with Mozzarella cheese, green pepper, and onion.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
*Add variety to your pizzas with other vegetables and toppings, such as black olive, pineapple, tomato, and mushroom
Per Serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 3 g (4% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5 g (7% DV), Cholesterol 5 mg (2% DV), Sodium 380 mg (16% DV), Total Carbohydrate 19 g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g (7% DV), Sugars 2 g, Protein 5 g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.