Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 2 pkg. oriental Ramen noodles
- 2 c. oriental frozen vegetables
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1/3 c. hot water
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Set Ramen seasoning aside.**
- Bring four cups of water to a boil. Add noodles and frozen vegetables.
- Cook for three minutes. Stir occasionally. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, hot water, pepper flakes, and sugar. Add seasoning, if desired.
- Add noodles and vegetables to the sauce. Toss.
*Add cooked chicken breast or shrimp for added protein
**Do not use or use one packet for a lower sodium meal
Per Serving: Calories 206, Total Fat 10 g (15% DV), Saturated Fat 3 g (14% DV), Cholesterol 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium 382 mg (16% DV), Total Carbohydrate 24 g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g (8% DV), Sugars 3 g, Protein 6 g, Vitamin A 13%, Vitamin C 16%, Calcium 1%, Iron 8%.