- Julie Garden-Robinson, PhD, RD, LRD, Food and Nutrition Specialist, North Dakota State University Extension Service
- Alice Henneman, MS, RDN, Extension Education Educator, UNL Extension
Questions or comments about this web page? Email Alice Henneman
Holiday Food Mixes in a Jar Materials
- Download handout with tips and recipes
- View self-paced online slideshow
- Download FREE PowerPoint (and evaluation tool)
→ HANDOUT download link: Recipes for Food Mixes in a Jar
Email Julie Garden-Robinson if you have problems downloading the recipes.
→ SELF-PACED SLIDESHOW: View below
Note: You do NOT need to download the recipes through the link in the slide show -- download them directly at the above link.
For some sample questions for a post-evaluation immediately after giving this program and a follow-up evaluation sent out after the program, CLICK HERE.
Related Holiday Links
- Helpful Winter Holiday Food Preparation, Food Safety & Healthy Eating Links
- Food, Nutrition and Health by the Month (December)
- Have a Healthy RED & GREEN Holiday!
- Healthy Dietary Substitutions for Holiday Recipes
- 6 Tools to Simplify Cooking (Holiday or Everyday)
- Time-Saving Kitchen Tools for Holiday Gifts
- Tips for Low Cost Holiday Meals (pdf)
- Healthy (and FUN) Holiday Gifts for You
- Get out of the Kitchen When Company's Coming: Cook Ahead
FREE POWERPOINTS & HANDOUTS