- Julie Garden-Robinson, PhD, RD, LRD, Food and Nutrition Specialist, North Dakota State University Extension Service
- Alice Henneman, MS, RDN, Extension Education Educator, UNL Extension
Holiday Food Mixes in a Jar Materials
- Download handout with tips and recipes
- Download FREE PowerPoint (and evaluation tool)
For some sample questions for a post-evaluation immediately after giving this program and a follow-up evaluation sent out after the program, CLICK HERE.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems downloading the slides.
Related Holiday Links
- Helpful Winter Holiday Food Preparation, Food Safety & Healthy Eating Links
- Food, Nutrition and Health by the Month (December)
- Have a Healthy RED & GREEN Holiday!
- Healthy Dietary Substitutions for Holiday Recipes
- 6 Tools to Simplify Cooking (Holiday or Everyday)
- Time-Saving Kitchen Tools for Holiday Gifts
- Tips for Low Cost Holiday Meals (pdf)
- Healthy (and FUN) Holiday Gifts for You
- Get out of the Kitchen When Company's Coming: Cook Ahead
FREE POWERPOINTS & HANDOUTS