Alice Henneman, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
Joyce Jensen, REHS, CFSP, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department
Handwashing is the most effective way to prevent the spread of illness according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Help promote handwashing at your work or community site with these FREE materials!
- Sink Those Germs (for younger children. Materials include: game, posters, and activity sheet)
- General Handwashing Poster (for adults and older children)
- English/Spanish Handwashing Poster and Activity Sheet (suitable for all ages)
- Wash Your Hands After ... (for younger children)
- Concession Stand Food Safety Posters