Download FREE Brochure
Carol Schwarz, MS, RD, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
Questions? Contact Carol Schwarz
Physical activity -- the one thing we hear so much about is usually one of the last things we want to do. But as we age, it becomes even more important than ever to be physically active.
Increase your enthusiasm for physical activity by changing how you think about it. Think of it as an indulgence for your body. Give yourself permission to indulge in a new and exciting activity; then reward yourself with something special like a hot stone massage.
The information in this brochure can help you get started on developing your "fitness indulgence" program.
- Walk Nebraska
- Do a Don't Do List
- Walk, and Enjoy the View!
- Walk Your Way to Health (Walking Chart)
- Do You REALLY Know How Much You Eat?
- Wash Those Hands! (Handwashing posters and other resources)
- Handwashing and General Food Safety Videos
- Avoid Portion Distortion
- Fitness Indulgence
- Put in the Big Rocks First