Ingredients (12 Servings)
- 3 bananas, ripe
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas.
- Beat in the sugar, egg, and vanilla until well mixed.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the flour mixture stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Per Serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 0.5 g (1% DV), Saturated Fat 0 g (0% DV), Cholesterol 20 mg (7% DV), Sodium 350 mg (14% DV), Total Carbohydrate 40 g (13% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g (6% DV), Sugars 22 g, Protein 3 g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%