Questions or comments? Email author, Alice Henneman, MS, RDN
USDA's MyPlate symbolizes a personalized approach to healthy eating and physical activity. It reminds us to make healthy food choices and to be active every day. Choose steps that work for you and start today.
Here are some tips from http://choosemyplate.gov to help you take steps to a healthier you. There is one for each day of the month.
Use as a handout or post on your refrigerator door or bathroom mirror!
Related Materials (includes free PowerPoints, handouts, and online slide shows)
- Prevent Portion Distortion
- How Should You Spend Your Calorie Salary?
- Choose MyPlate: Selected Consumer Messages
- Name that Veggie!
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010: Quiz Yourself!
- What You Should Know about the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010
- Test Your Salt Savvy