Know how. Know now.
From border to border in Nebraska, UNL Extension is making an incredible impact on the success of our state — its youth, its families, its farms and ranches, its communities, its economy. Please check these websites for more "know how, know now" information.
Do you want to:
- Differentiate your company, products, and services from the competition?
- Develop a better understanding of your customers?
- Focus your product development on what customers' want and need?
- Be relentless in giving your customers a consistently satisfactory experience?
If so, then you need market research. Marketing is about presenting products or services to potential customers in such a way as to make them eager to buy. Effective marketing is about communicating the value of your company, your products, and your services to prospective customers. It starts with market research to determine what they want, need, and value. Then, communicating in some observable manner how your company, products and service will satisfy their wants, needs and values.
The Food Processing Center provides individualized and confidential market research designed to fit your needs, enabling you to make decisions focused on what your customers want, need and value. Examples of the Food Processing Center's market research capabilities include:
- Determining the existing market and competition for your product
- Developing and conducting surveys
- Analyzing a product in-depth to determine its marketability
- Perfoming competitive analyses
- Analyzing market trends
- Identifying market opportunities