1/2 c. vinegar
1/2 c. water
1/4 c. sugar
1/3 c. vegetable oil
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. dill weed
1/4 tsp. dried parsley
3 c. fresh vegetables, chopped*
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, water, sugar, vegetable oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, dill weed, and dried parsley. Bring to a boil then remove from heat and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta and vegetables.
- Pour cooled dressing mixture over pasta and vegetables. Stir well.
- Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
*Any of these vegetables will work great: carrots, celery, broccoli, green pepper, red pepper, cucumber, onion, and many more!
Nutrition Information per Serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 13 g (20% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5 g (7% DV), Cholesterol 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium 90 mg (4% DV), Total Carbohydrate 33 g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g (8% DV), Sugars 12 g, Protein 4 g, Vitamin A 100%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.