Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 6 oz. spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 c. spaghetti sauce
- 1 c. low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 T. margarine
- 1 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350oF. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook spaghetti following package directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Add spaghetti sauce to ground beef and mix well.
- Drain the spaghetti when done. Stir in margarine, eggs, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Form a crust in the prepared pie plate using the spaghetti mixture.
- Spread cottage cheese over spaghetti crust. Top with hamburger mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on top. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Per Serving: Calories 450, Total Fat 20 g (30% DV), Saturated Fat 8 g (39% DV), Cholesterol 130 mg (43% DV), Sodium 710 mg (29% DV), Total Carbohydrate 30 g (10% DV), Dietary Fiber 2 g (8% DV), Sugars 2 g, Protein 36 g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 30%, Iron 15%.