Ingredients (6 Servings)
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, fresh*
- 1/2 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Sauté green pepper and onion.
- Add zucchini and cook, covered, until tender.
- Add mushrooms and heat through.
- Spoon into a 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
*One 6.5 ounce can mushrooms (drained) can be substituted for the fresh mushrooms.
Per Serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 4 g (6% DV), Saturated Fat 1 g (6% DV), Cholesterol 5 mg (2% DV), Sodium 60 mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 5 g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 1 g (6% DV), Sugars 3 g, Protein 4 g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 45%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.