(All links are color slides in PDF format.)
- Principle 1: Conduct a Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2: Determine Critical Control Points
- Principle 3: Establish the Critical Limits
- Principle 4: Establish Monitoring Procedures
- Principle 5: Establish Corrective Actions
- Principle 6: Establish Verification Procedues
- Principle 7: Establish Record-Keeping Procedures
- USDA Pathogen Reduction Regulations
- Code of Federal Regulations and Federal Registration Notices:
- USDA FSIS Directives
- Recalls (Directive 8080 Revision 5)
- Listeria Monitoring
- E. coli Testing
- Thermometer Calibration Information
- Thermometer Calibration Animation*
- Altitudes-Elevations from WorldAtlas.com
- Measuring pH of Meat
- Statistical Quality Control, SQC Online, Military Standards 105E
- Video on Sampling Beef Carcasses for E. coli
Forms for Development of HACCP Plans
- Preliminary Stepsfor HACCP Plans
- Forms for Hazard Analysis, Principle 1
- Forms for Identification of Critical Control Points, Principle 2
- Forms for Establishing Critical Limits, Monitoring Procedures, and Corrective Actions, Principles 3, 4, and 5.
- Forms for Establishing Verification Procedures and Records, Principles 6 and 7.
- Form or CCP Summary.
All forms are MS Word documents and can be downloaded to your computer.