Questions, comments or problems downloading the slides? Email Alice Henneman, MS, RDN at email@example.com
Makeover your leftovers with these tips and recipes. Preventing wasted food saves you money, is good for the environment and aids in food security!
Makeover Your Leftovers Materials
- Download handout with tips and recipes
- View self-paced online slideshow
- Download FREE PowerPoint (and evaluation tool)
- Video (1-1/2 minutes) presented at a national meeting on these materials
→ SELF-PACED SLIDESHOW: View below
For some sample questions for a post-evaluation immediately after giving this program and a follow-up evaluation sent out after the program, CLICK HERE.
Email Alice Henneman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems downloading the slides.
→ VIEW VIDEO (1-1/2 minutes) presented at Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior (2017) on these materials.
Related Resources to Help Prevent Food Waste
- 14 Ways Consumers Can Reduce Food Waste
- Is This Food Still Safe to Eat? Frequently Asked Questions
- Leftover Makeovers and Refrigerator Reboots
- Food Tossed is Money Lost (Pinterest)