Julie Garden-Robinson, PhD, RD, LRD, Food and Nutrition Specialist, North Dakota State University Extension Service
Alice Henneman, MS, RDN, Extension Education Educator, UNL Extension
Questions or comments about this web page? Email Alice Henneman
Email Julie Garden-Robinson if you have problems downloading the recipes.
→Link for downloading Mix It Up - Food Mixes in a Jar PowerPoint
Email Alice Henneman if you have problems downloading the slides.
Note: You do NOT need to download the recipes through the link in the slide show -- download them directly at the above link.
(Some of the features of the PowerPoint uploaded slightly differently to the slide show then they appear in the actual PowerPoint.)
Related Holiday Links
- Helpful Winter Holiday Food Preparation, Food Safety & Healthy Eating Links
- Food, Nutrition and Health by the Month (December)
- Have a Healthy RED & GREEN Holiday!
- Healthy Dietary Substitutions for Holiday Recipes
- 6 Tools to Simplify Cooking (Holiday or Everyday)
- Time-Saving Kitchen Tools for Holiday Gifts
- Tips for Low Cost Holiday Meals (pdf)
- Healthy (and FUN) Holiday Gifts for You
- Control Diabetes for LIfe; Successfully Manage the Holidays (video, handouts)
- Get out of the Kitchen When Company's Coming: Cook Ahead
- Homemade Food Gifts (PINTEREST)
-FREE POWERPOINTS & HANDOUTS
- Tiny Tastes Can Total Big Calories over the Winter Holidays (FREE PowerPoint & Handout)
- Mix It Up (to Expand Your Holiday Gift-giving Dollar) Food Mixes in a Jar (FREE recipe handout & PowerPoint)
- Holiday Beverage Mix Recipes (FREE PowerPoint & recipe handout)