Homemade Holiday Beverage Mixes in a Jar
FREE Recipe Handout, PowerPoint, and Video
Julie Garden-Robinson, PhD, RD, LRD
Food and Nutrition Specialist
North Dakota State University Extension Service
Alice Henneman, MS, RDN
Extension Education Educator
Questions or comments about this web page? Email Alice Henneman
- IMPORTANT: RIGHT click on the ABOVE red link. A pop-up box should appear.
- LEFT click on the option offered by your browser: Either "Save target as ..." or "Save link as..."
NOTE: If you are unable to download it through Internet Explorer, try downloading it through Firefox or Chrome.
Email Alice Henneman if you are unable to download the PowerPoint and I will get it to you another way.
Related Holiday Links
- Helpful Winter Holiday Food Preparation, Food Safety & Healthy Eating Links
- Food, Nutrition and Health by the Month (December)
- Have a Healthy RED & GREEN Holiday!
- Healthy Dietary Substitutions for Holiday Recipes
- 6 Tools to Simplify Cooking (Holiday or Everyday)
- Time-Saving Kitchen Tools for Holiday Gifts
- Tips for Low Cost Holiday Meals (pdf)
- Healthy (and FUN) Holiday Gifts for You
- Control Diabetes for LIfe; Successfully Manage the Holidays (video, handouts)
- Get out of the Kitchen When Company's Coming: Cook Ahead
- Homemade Food Gifts (PINTEREST)
FREE POWERPOINTS & HANDOUTS
- Tiny Tastes Can Total Big Calories over the Winter Holidays (FREE PowerPoint & Handout)
- Mix It Up (to Expand Your Holiday Gift-giving Dollar) Food Mixes in a Jar (FREE recipe handout & PowerPoint)
- Holiday Beverage Mix Recipes (FREE PowerPoint & recipe handout)