Homemade Holiday Beverage Mixes in a Jar
FREE Recipe Handout, PowerPoint, and Embeddable Video
Julie Garden-Robinson, PhD, RD, LRD
Food and Nutrition Specialist
North Dakota State University Extension Service
Alice Henneman, MS, RD
Extension Education Educator
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension
Questions or comments about this web page? Email Alice Henneman
- Other resources by Julie Garden-Robinson, PhD, RD, LRD: Eat Smart. Play Hard. Together materials for people of all ages
- Other PowerPoints and resource materials by Alice Henneman, MS, RD
Download PowerPoint?Link for downloading Beverage Mixes PowerPoint
- IMPORTANT: RIGHT click on the ABOVE red link. A pop-up box should appear.
- LEFT click on the option offered by your browser: Either "Save target as ..." or "Save link as..."
NOTE: If you are unable to download it through Internet Explorer, try downloading it through Firefox or Chrome.
Email Alice Henneman if you are unable to download the PowerPoint and I will get it to you another way.
- Mix It Up (to Expand Your Holiday Gift-giving Dollar) Food Mixes in a Jar recipe andout and PowerPoint
- Tiny Tastes Total BIG Calories over the Winter Holidays PowerPoint and recipe handout
- Helpful Winter Holiday Food Preparation, Food Safety & Healthy Eating Links
- Homemade Food Gifts (PINTEREST)