Farmers' Market Membership Information
REGISTER online: Farmers' Market Registration Here
1 – 5 vendors $20
6-15 vendors $50
16 – 35 vendors $150
36+ vendors $250
- Listing in a beautiful, professionally-designed local food directory, identifying your farmers' market as one that supports Nebraska diversified family farmers and ranchers, and that offers consumers locally-produced food.
- Listing in the Online Food Guide.
- Receive a BFBLN Certificate, appropriate signage and promotional materials as needed.
- Promotion through BFBLN website, email, social media and traditional media.
- Highlight as a “Featured Member of the Week” on social media and the website. Articles are archived on the BFBLN website for consumer’s awareness.
- Take part in events that keep you connected with other BFBLN members and consumers searching for locally-grown and raised food, and organizations and agencies that support local food production and Nebraska’s outstanding diversified farmers and ranchers.
- Marketing, business management, pricing, new regulations trainings and technical assistance as requested.
To be eligible you must:
- Eligible farmers' markets are located in Nebraska and feature foods or other agricultural products grown in Nebraska or bordering counties to Nebraska.
- Farmers' markets can use BFBLN materials only to promote their
- markets. Vendors must join individually to use signage and point of purchase materials.
- Market vendors must fit into at least one of the criteria listed under farmers. BFBLN members that also retail non- locally produced items are expected to take care not to use BFBLN materials in a misleading manner.
- If you are a farmer/rancher who is growing and selling your own product on your farm or at a stand on your property, please go to Farmers/Ranchers section